Information pursuant to article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation, n. 679/2016
Pursuant to Arts. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation n. 679/16, called “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”: the company Seriplast s.r.l. address: Via della Colombaia 1-11, 50031, Barberino del Mugello (FI), ITALY VAT number: 00501920482 (hereinafter “Company”), as “Data Controller” of the processing, is required to provide you with some information regarding the use of your personal data.
Source and nature of personal data and methods of processing
The personal data held by the Company are normally collected directly from you and may only occasionally come from third parties.
The data you provide, both common and sensitive, acquired in advance and in accordance with the employment relationship, will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and in compliance with your privacy and your rights. It will be carried out by means of appropriate instruments to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data required by law, in compliance with which it can be carried out, as well as manually by means of paper storage, including through electronic means to store, manage and transmit personal data.
We inform you that failure to provide your data where necessary to comply with legal obligations related to the management of the employment relationship would make it impossible to give proper execution to the aforementioned relationship with you.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of your data will be carried out by the Data Controller according to the following purposes:
– conclude contracts for the services of the Data Controller;
– to fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from existing relationships with you;
– comply with the obligations laid down by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority (such as anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right of defence in court;
– keeping the accounts and payment of bills, invoices, as well as for all acts for which you give us a specific mandate and for other purposes strictly related or instrumental to the management of your employment relationship with the Company (such as: by way of example, storage of personal data, email address, mobile number, etc.);
– collaboration with its own professionals outside its structure and whose advice it considers to be used for the pursuit of production purposes and for the management needs of the enterprise;
– auditing and certification of the optional budget;
The provision by you of the data necessary for the pursuit of the purposes referred to in the other points, however, has an optional nature and your eventual refusal to respond to the purposes referred to in point b) is without consequences; However, such a refusal would make it less easy to manage the work relationship with you.
Categories of subjects to whom data may be disclosed
For the performance of some of the activities related to the processing of personal data, the Company may communicate your data to the following categories of external parties:
- customers and suppliers with whom a contractual relationship exists;
- Companies, entities, consortia, professionals who, on behalf of the Data Controller, provide specific processing services or who carry out activities connected, instrumental or supporting those of the Data Controller, activities necessary for the performance of the employment relationship and the operations or services you have requested or will require in the future, such as, for example, banks, insurance companies, independent consultants of the company, freelancers, legal, tax advisors.
- other offices of the Company or to parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated to ours or in any case belonging to the same group, also established abroad and outside the European Union;
- subjects to whom the transfer of your Personal Data is necessary or is in any case functional to the performance of the activities of our Company (such as auditing and certification companies, trade associations);
- other subjects to whom the right to access your personal data is recognized by provisions of law or secondary or Community legislation (such as Public Authorities).
The subjects belonging to the categories to which the data may be communicated will use the data as “Data Controllers” pursuant to the law, in complete autonomy, being unrelated to the original processing carried out at our Company, or as Responsible Persons only as appointed by our company.
Your data will not be disseminated.
Data Controller and subjects who may become aware of personal data
The Responsible for the processing of personal data is Bocconi Bruno domiciled for office at Seriplast srl.
In any case, the updated list of Data Processors is at your disposal at the headquarters of the Company Data Controller.
In keeping with the aims set out above, personal data may be disclosed to the staff of the Company in charge of administrative and IT management and to the staff entrusted with activities that involve the processing of your data for one of the purposes set out in this statement (such as the Financial Director and the Administration Office).
The Data Protection Officer
The European Data Protection Regulation establishes the figure of the Data Protection Officer, also known as “Data Protection Officer” or “DPO”, which must be designated in the cases provided for pursuant to art. 37 – 39 of the Rules of Procedure. This figure should be identified on the basis of professional qualities and specialist knowledge of data protection legislation and practice.
The Data Protection Officer must not be designated in this company.
Profiling and similar treatments.
The European Data Protection Regulation provides for the obligation to inform data subjects if they carry out data processing with automated procedures. If such processing is carried out, the Company must also provide significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject. The Company does not process data with automated decision-making processes.
Data transfer to third countries or international organizations.
The European Data Protection Regulation provides for the obligation to inform data subjects in case of transfer of data concerning them to third countries (non-EU or European Economic Area: Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein) o International organizations. The company, as Data Controller, informs data subjects that it does not transfer data to third countries.
The data collected by the Company, for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the operations for which they are acquired. The retention period will be determined on the basis of the assessment of the individual transaction and will take place, in any case, in compliance with the principles of necessity, purpose, relevance and not surplus established pursuant to the Regulation.
Rights under art. 11 – 20 of the European Data Protection Regulation.
Finally, we inform you that Articles 11-20 of the Regulation confer on the data subjects the exercise of specific rights. Â Â. The rights granted to data subjects pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code remain unchanged; with the Regulation additional rights are added to them such as the right to obtain from the owner confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data and that such data are made available in an intelligible form; to know the origin of the data and the logic and the purposes on which the processing is based; to obtain the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law as well as the updating, the rectification or, if there is interest, the integration of data; to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing itself.
The European Regulation also grants the data subject the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the right to revoke consent at any time and the right to data portability. For the exercise of these rights, you can directly contact our company with registered office in Via Colombaia, 1/11 50031 Barberino di Mugello (FI ) by post or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org